To find your ZIP code, you can do the following:
- Visit the USPS website (https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action) and enter your address in the “Find by Address” field. The website will display your ZIP code as well as additional information about your address.
- Use the Google Maps website or app and search for your address. The ZIP code will be included in the information displayed for your location.
- Check your mail. Your ZIP code will be included in the mailing address on any mail you receive.
- Look at the ZIP code on your driver’s license or ID card.
- Contact your local post office and ask for your ZIP code.
Please note that ZIP code is only used in the United States, so if you’re asking about a different country, it might have a different format of postal code.